[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Coughing sound

Shelly Atkinson satkinson at rkci.com
Thu Oct 7 11:58:00 EDT 2004

I have no idea what kind of noise this means that my GP makes and it
sounds like a cough but she does not do it a lot. I say I hear it maybe
1 or 2 times a week. She does it when she seems happy and she looks like
a very healthy cavy with clear eyes and no runny nose. It's usually 2
coughing sounds and that's it. After she does it I say bless you sweetly
and she usually pop corns after that. Maybe it is just a sneeze; we do
have dog hair everywhere. I am just wondering if any of you guys have
GP's that make a noise similar to this. She is a happy little girl so I
am not too worried about it.

Shelly Atkinson