[Gpdd] Misc: Pignic

Dee and Joe deeclark at rcn.com
Sun Oct 10 15:01:42 EDT 2004

I went to the Boston area Pignic in Wellesley yesterday, and had a great
time.
The weather was wonderful.  There were 40+ piggies, a rabbit and a rat.  I
have no idea how many piggies I cuddled, but the rat Mickey spent some time
napping under my shirt.  I didn't count how many slaves, but there were
women, men and children, a real family event.  Lots of folks passing by
stopped to wonder at all the GPs.

The majority of the GPs were females,  I don't know why so many folks had
sows vs. boars.  We had one huge pen for the girls, and a smaller one for
the boys, and a 'time out' pen for those not playing nice.  As soon as Tammy
has pigtures up on her web site I will let you know.

I finally got to see Texels!  So cute and such soft curls.  There were two
adults and a cute little one.  Tammy brought Angel, the poor girl who wasn't
fed properly by her slave and has scurvy and liver problems.  Such a
beautiful girl, she can't use her back legs.  Keep her in your thoughts so
her recovery will go well.  Tammy is giving her excellent care.  Another
piggie named Weeble has a permanent head tilt from an ear infection.  Boy
could she zip around the pen!

We talked piggies and shared our stories and piggie knowledge.  It was great
to see my pignic friends again.  Pignics Rule!

Dee