[Gpdd] Re: Announcement: Our Boy is there to take SQUIRMY under his wing

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Sun Oct 10 22:41:59 EDT 2004

Brenda,
Please accept my deepest regrets and my sympathy on the loss of your little
girl, SQUIRMY. I can only say this, there is true solace in knowing that she
did not suffer for any length of time. I know how heart breaking it is to see
our little guys having difficulty doing what was so easy for them before. But I
am SURE you and your husband gave her a life that she is bragging about this
moment on the other side of the bridge. There IS a bridge and you WILL see her
again. Remember her as she was when she was healthy. Remember her as she was
on the first day she entered your home but more so your heart. There will be
many tears over many days..some more so than others but even if each one held a
memory of something your little girl did there would still never be enough. So
yes, you will be very sad and it will break your heart like it has never been
broken but remember there will come a time when you sill once again share all
of that you miss and try and imagine your feeling when as cross the bridge,
YOUR little girl SQUIRMY leaves all her friends and rushes to meet you. Once
again PLEASE accept my condolences and may your little girl enjoy great fields
of parsley and carrots.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, GEORGE the guinea pig's daddy forever...