[Gpdd] Re: Announcement: Thank you

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Sun Oct 10 22:55:25 EDT 2004

I would once again like to thank you all for the great outpouring of good
wishes and condolences on the loss of our little guy, GEORGE the guinea pig.
There is a special magical quality in guinea pig lovers and you have all evidenced
it. Thank you once again. I would also offer ROD a SPECIAL THANKS for placing
a rainbow next to our boys name. I have seen so many of them so often and
always dreaded when our boys name would be awarded it. I also thank him for the
kindness he exhibited in placing LILAC on the Poo Trail posthumously. If ever a
little girl deserved some recognition, then let it have been her. She was a
very beautiful piggy that fought to cling to life but in the end was called
across the bridge. If good deeds go rewarded, then Rod has certainly assured his
place on the other side of the bridge.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, GEORGE the guinea pig's daddy forever