[Gpdd] [CARE] Mom being dumb and rose petals

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 11 20:47:54 EDT 2004

Julia,
I'm sorry your mom won't let you give your pigs floor time.  What if you used an old table cloth, shower curtain, blanket or something similar so they definitely won't make a mess on the floor?  What about the kitchen floor if it is linoleum or tiled?  Tell her you will clean it up if they go potty with 409 or whatever you use.
As for the rose petals, I didn't find anything that said they are poisonous to guinea pigs.
Good luck with your mother and I hope she lets you give them floor time.

Lisa