[Gpdd] Misc: Butterscotch finally closed his eyes...

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 10:45:06 EDT 2004

Hola Slaves!
Earlier this wheeeeeeek, Butterscotch
was laying on me while I was watching
t.v. Usually, he doesn't mind laying
on me (or Daddy Slave), but you can tell
that he is eager to run around and play.
But, not this time. He was tired and
ready to rest. Well, before, he has laid
down, but he has never closed his eyes.
But, guess what?!?!? This time, he closed
his eyes and totally fell asleep. Zzzzzzz...

YIPPEE!!!

I've always thought that if a piggie
closes their eyes when they lay on you,
that it meant that they Totally TRUST
you. So, that made me feel all warm and
fuzzy inside and I even stayed up a little
later than usual, cuz he didn't seem to
want to get up. He even started dreaming
(ears flickering, etc.). It was So CUTE...

   Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeps,
     Leah...Slave to BBear & B'scotch :-)