[Gpdd] HEALTH: discharge

Ana-Luisa Franco-Garay analuisa at optusnet.com.au
Thu Oct 14 17:15:03 EDT 2004

Thanks for everyone's advice on this issue. it turns out that it was just
Chipsss discharge during her Oestrus cycle that somehow i never have seen.
The vet explained each of the stages of the oestrus cycle and the discharge
associated with it and it was exactly what i had observed over the few days
with Chips. She is happy and hoovering her food so i am content. She is now
back at work where everyone is happy to see her and we are planning to
freeze bottles for her since it has gotten so hot here in Australia. We had
the hottest October day in Sydney ever two days ago. 38 degrees!!! (that's
celcius, i think it ends up being 100 farenheit)

Love and Cuddles Ana, Juniper, Pecan and surrogate baby Chips