[Gpdd] MISC (Dreaming Piggers)

deea2z at adelphia.net deea2z at adelphia.net
Thu Oct 14 12:47:18 EDT 2004

After reading Leah's report of BrownieBear and Butterscotch, I was reminded of several incidences with Duncan.  Duncan was an only pigger for about 3 years.  He had floor time each night and his most favorite place to lay was right along the outside corner edge of his condo.  He would curl up there, sometimes he'd stretch out a hind leg (that always looks so cute), and sometimes he'd put his little head down on its side and snooze.  One night as I was watching him he totally startled me by twitching and "running" ... he was asleep and apparently dreaming!  The first time it happened I was scared, so I went over to him and he woke up.  (He didn't look real happy about having his nap disturbed...lol).  From that time on, I just watched as he slept and often wondered what hot little number he was chasing in his dreams.  Could have been Miss Sassy Brownie Bear....or it could have been parsley..you know how boys are about food.

Since he has the other two Fuzzy Butt Boyz for company I don't catch him curling up anywhere, but he does love to lay on Brodie's chair!  He knows he can get away with anything because he is, after all, the Herd BOSS.  Ah, yes life is never dull when you live with piggers!  We love every second of it!!!

Duncan, Dougal, Brodie and Mom Diane