[Gpdd] [HEALTH] <piglet's red pee>

petunia_loo at yahoo.com petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 15 02:52:07 EDT 2004

Leah, I'm hoping you could give me the site that you
got the shilington from? I know I've asked for it
before but this time I think I may need it. I just was
cleaning up from the babies and I noticed Piglet's
urine was pink! I think it was her's; it was near a
pile of her poos. I am taking her to the vet ASAP. I'm
going to try to join the bladderstones mailing list as
well. I'm panicking right now! It's 3am. I'm scared.
Thanks for your help! I have no idea if this could be
bladder stones or a UTI or what.
~Lauren

=====
EACH YEAR in the United States, MILLIONS of healthy companion animals are euthanized simply because they can not find homes.
Adopt a homeless pet.
Become a foster home.
Have your cats and dogs spayed and neutered.

Join the Guinea Pig Rescue Transport Group!