[Gpdd] Health: Schilintong

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sat Oct 16 02:04:20 EDT 2004

Hi Leah --
       I know you've mentioned it before -- but what is the dosage?
Thanks! And, can it be used as a possible preventaive in lesser amounts? You
know that I lost Ebe to a bladder stone (I helped him over the Bridge) and
Jenni lost Beethoven the day after his surgery -- also to a stone. Plus so many
other piggies that have had them and healed (or not) (yet need to be monitored
like your Miss Sassy Brownie Bear). ( Poor Jimmy Pig -- wanting to become a
monk! LOL).

       And Lauren

I hope all goes well -- x-ray #1 thing even if vet says he/she feels nothing
when palpitating the bladder. I'm developing a urine color fixation I think,
but Ebe cried out with his. Perhaps had I seen  a color change before...  well,
enough on that line of thinking.

      So -- get this -- Mr. Cooders "thing" (on his lower lip) is suddenly
totally gone. I checked tonight very closely. I'm sure Joseph has continue his
prayers for all the little guys, and I think many more of us pray for all the
little ones as well -- this seemed sort of miraculous. Particularly because of
the timing. I'm so grateful that he doesn't have something terrible that will
take him away.

Best to all,
Alge