[Gpdd] ANNOUNCING THE ARRIVAL OF MR.CUDDLES AND SPIKE!!!

Rob Medal majorpizzadude at wavecable.com
Sat Oct 16 03:44:35 EDT 2004

Hello,

My name is Rob and I am the proud co-slave of two guinea pigs, Mr. Cuddles and Spike (Both of which my daughter named).  I am really looking forward to getting help and knowledge from all you experienced slaves out there.  The thing that really blew my mind was when we got Spike.  Mr. Cuddles was a human companion pig until we got Spike.  He loves to play with him and vice versa and one night about 2:00 in the morning they started singing like birds and it was the most wonderful sound I have ever heard, (of course my wife was like, "Did you leave the TV on downstairs?" Silly woman!)  But anyway I would like to announce the arrival of Mr. Cuddles and Spike to the GPDD.

CO-SLAVE,
Rob