[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: An Appreciation

Luita Spangler luitad at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sat Oct 16 12:16:27 EDT 2004

Hello Everyone:

I have just gotten back from a three-week vacation, and am catching up
on my GPDDs. This means I have rather belatedly gone through the recent
sad events, reading many posts with tears running down my cheeks. But
what truly stays with me is how pround and lucky I am to be part of such
an exceptional international community. The world today is often
violent, dangerous and sadly
partisan, but the little GPDD stands out in all this darkness like a
gently shining star of grace and kindness. I want particularly to
acknowledge those members who
so regularly have given much of themselves to bind us all together:
Joseph, Leah, Dawnda, Alge, Rod, Judi, and many others.

Thank you. You help me hope.

Luita
Bert and Ernie