[Gpdd] HEALTH: Whiskers has a bump!

A Sqwished Squirrel Heart sqrlgrl_31 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 16 18:39:12 EDT 2004

Hi Slaves,
I have noticed this for a while now, but always forget to ask the vet. My
girl Whiskers has this little bump on her back near her bum. She always
wheeks when we try to see it or feel it. Have any of you experienced this
with your guinea pig. Could it be serious and should I see a vet as soon as
possible. Please help!

Kelly & Sean :)
Cadbury, Reese, Whiskers & Snowball   ~..~  wheek!
Abby & Peter Rabbit

MSN® Calendar keeps you organized and takes the effort out of scheduling
get-togethers.
first two months FREE*.