[Gpdd] [Misc] Chirps

truejedi at bellsouth.net truejedi at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 18 09:53:13 EDT 2004

I heard it FINALLY!  I don't know who did it but one of the Uineas just sang a Beautiful song for us.  My fiancee and I were sitting in the living room and I heard it.  I knew exactly what it was because I heard recordings online before.  I ran and put my ear to the door then came and got him so he could hear too.  It sounded just like a bird chirping and singing a beautiful song.  It happened at 8:35 this morning and lasted for about a minute.  I"m so excited right now because I know how special this is to be able to hear that.  I also have read that sometimes they do this if they can sense something about one of the others.  Maybe Wuinea is going to have her babies today and the one chirping can sense it and is celebrating.  I'll let you all know if this was the reason...if not then I'm just very thankful that I got to hear it for real.  :D
Misty and the Uineas...(Muinea, Wuinea, and Puinea)