[Gpdd] [HEALTH] 7 yr old Pinky

Renee Bostic pineappleprincess at comcast.net
Tue Oct 19 21:57:47 EDT 2004

Pinky my oldest girl who is 7 yrs. old has a problem and I was hoping
someone could help me. She is losing her hair under her, on her sides and
back. She is an abby and has long hair. She also has black specks in her
fur. They don't seem to be moving but she has an enormus amount. I try
giving her a bath at least twice a month. I don't want her skin to dry out.
You can see her skin and she almost  looks like a dalmation because of her
spots of color on her skin. She also has a white crusty stuff around her
area where she pees and poops. She is eating and drinking fine but sometimes
she squeaks when she pees so I have been puting the apple cider vinegar in
her and her cagemates water.

Renee Bostic