[Gpdd] [HEALTH] <update: Piglet>

petunia_loo at yahoo.com petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 15:22:55 EDT 2004

I just thought I would update everyone that upon
further advice, I've scheduled an appt. for Ms. Piglet
on Friday with a different vet who said that it is
indeed possible and necessary that they do a
urinalysis on Pgirl's urine to check for red blood
cells, to determine if there is a UTI or what.

Thanks,
Lauren, Piglet and Pooh

=====
EACH YEAR in the United States, MILLIONS of healthy companion animals are euthanized simply because they can not find homes.
Adopt a homeless pet.
Become a foster home.
Have your cats and dogs spayed and neutered.

Join the Guinea Pig Rescue Transport Group!