[Gpdd] (Health) Syringes for Ivomec

Stacy Smith smts37 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 18:41:17 EDT 2004

Hi everyone,
I hope that you and your piggies are doing well!  I
wanted to know where I could find syringes with
removable needles to apply Ivomec to my pigs.  I have
needleless syringes from the vet, but that's all I can
find.  I have to use one with a removable needle to
extract the Ivomec out of the bottle through the
rubber top.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  I am
afraid if I poke a large hole through the rubber top,
the Ivomec will go bad before the next dose.  Any
advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Stacy, mommy to Jasper and Kieran