[Gpdd] Health: Blood in GP's urine

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Oct 20 19:50:57 EDT 2004

Dear Suzanne -
       Hopefully someone in your area will know of  good vet -- I am in the
USA. My GP was sedated for xray. Had I taken him to the vet that did the xray
first I might still have my Ebeneezer. I consider an xray vital in a case such
as the one you describe.
       Too often, vets fail to find a bladder stone which is present without
xray, as was the case weith the first vet I saw.
       Please get your pet to a competenet vet (ask if they have experience
and how much) -- particularly if she seems to be in pain.

With oncern,
Alge & the Jolly Rodents (less one)