[Gpdd] Silly: The water bowl

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Oct 20 20:02:09 EDT 2004

<<<The night before I had given all the pigs one of Oxbow
hay critter berries pills. One of the boys must have
thought that pill was dry because he tried to get a
drink with it in his mouth. He lost the pill in the
water and it had dissolved overnight. I had to laugh
and I was very relieved too. >>>

Nah -- he just wants you to think that it accidentally fell into the water
bowl. I'm certain that he carefully dropped in it, snickered a bit with his pals
imagining your reaction in the morning. As soon as you left the house they
probably had a really hearty laugh!   :)

Alge and the Jolly Rodents