[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] 2 NEW babies

Lori H. lorih at cogw.org
Thu Oct 21 00:09:50 EDT 2004

Greetings to All,

2 new piggies were added to my herd tonight.  Their mother will be 5 on Jan. 2nd and last litter was Dec. 2nd, 2004.  Both babies & mom are doing fine.  They are black & white with just a small spot of light brown.  Very cute considering their father was the same way.  :)

Anyway, I'm making an appeal to all piggie owners out there.  These guys will be ready on Dec. 1st.  This was an accidental pregnancy, my daughter stuck this female in her with her son for a "reunion" and walla!!  I would love to keep them but I know my hubby will say no way.

I'm willing to drive 2-3 hours from Central Iowa to meet somebody.

Thanks a bunch in advance,

Lori