[Gpdd] Misc: GP's as food

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Fri Oct 22 00:13:05 EDT 2004

Many excellent comments have been made on this subject. I too know people
from Equador who are amazed that in this country guinea pigs are considered pets.

Quality of life for any animal is what I find important but tonight I will
try to avoid the subject of forcing animals to live in totally unnatural ways --
to crowded to stand, see the light of day, etc. as Becci has pointed out. I
consider these commercial practices extreme forms of animal abuse.

On a lighter note -- my guys just really think Jimmy Pig is great! From monk-
pig to rotisserie pig. No -- no -- never Jimmy Pig as a rotesserie pig. But
the bad dreams. They understand completely and think he's one pretty cool pig.

Alge and the Jolly Rodents -- living in 4 separate but adjoining cages!!  (I
may set up a tent for myself outside!!)