[Gpdd] Announcement: Mr. Cuddles and Spike

deea2z at adelphia.net deea2z at adelphia.net
Fri Oct 22 18:54:28 EDT 2004

Just catching up with my GPDD!

Welcome, welcome to Mr. Cuddles and Spike!  My FuzzyButtBoyz have "chirped" on occasion, but I never knew what it meant.  Whenever I looked in the pigger books the entry under "chirping" indicated an unhappy pigger, and yet whenever mine have done that, they always seemed perfectly happy to me!  I'm glad to know that other piggers do this, and that it doesn't portend trouble! Whew!

Well, Duncan, Dougal and Brodie are sure Mr. Cuddles and Spike will be well-loved!  They say to let them know if Mr. Cuddles or Spike ever want advice or help with anything.

Best,
Diane and Fred (Very happy slaves to the Fuzzy Butt Boyz)

Diane