[Gpdd] [Announcement] We're back and yes, still alive!

Britt and Brownie Lindahl Crazy4Cavy at buckeye-express.com
Sat Oct 23 09:51:50 EDT 2004

Howdy folks!  I'm sure this digest has changed with new members and such,
hopefully there are some people around who still remember us!

Brownie and I are doing well.  He's still my fiesty piggie and I love him to
pieces.  I now teach 3rd grade instead of 5th.  The school district cut one
5th out of our building and guess who was lowest on the totem pole!  The
good thing is that they added a 3rd in my building as well, so I didn't have
to move my classroom and all that junk!  One of my girls also has a guinea
pig, so we do lots of talking about guinea pigs in my room!   :)  I finally
finished my Master's degree in August and also got engaged one week later!
Things have been pretty busy at our house!

Just wanted to let ya know that we're back and can't wait to read about your
piggies!

Piggie Hugs and Kisses,
Britt & Brownie "Pumpkin Pig"

Remembering at the Rainbow Bridge:
Oreo (4/26/00 - 9/15/02), Jo-Jo (1/24/99 - 5/17/00) and Rumble (1/24/99 -
12/31/00)..
My "Angel Piggies"

"A friend is someone who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in
yourself."