[Gpdd] Care: Poop Feet

Joy Wong littlemutt22 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 25 01:43:30 EDT 2004

hi all,

i think you can use guinea pig shampoo (commonly found as shampoo for small
animals). my tyndale gets a bath about once in a fortnight. dried poopy
should be removed easily with the shampoo and water. you can also use a soft
toothbrush to help speed up the process. however, i've never really
encountered the problem before as piggies tend to remove poopys on their
feet on their own. maybe your piggie just needs a little help... =)

joY n tYndale

'The Lord is my shepherd' Psalm 23 *baaaa*