[Gpdd] Re:Announcement: Fairwell my "Friend" and God speed

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Mon Oct 25 20:37:14 EDT 2004

It is always difficult to write about one of our loved ones that has left us
for the Bridge. Tonight I write about one of ours that is tired and wants to
rest. I am speaking of Buddy, a very special piggy indeed. In reading Trina's
heartfelt and most difficult words, I could only pray that God be merciful and
help him make the final trip. I wish I could say I don't know the pain Trina's
feeling watching her little boy slowly saying good bye. I can truly feel her
heartbreaking even knowing that he was such a tuff little guy to have lived to
the wonderful age of 7. Having fought all that she has written of makes him
special indeed but does not take one tear from the ocean that is being and will
be shed for him. We NEVER have enough time and we can NEVER have given enough
love to say "Farewell my friend" to our little guy or girl. I can offer my
personal sadness and tears to imagine the torment you feel and with that, the
same wish I asked for our own little boy, GEORGE, May God take his pain and take
him across the bridge with no more suffering, no more pain and quietly while
he sleeps. To loose our little ones is painful, to watch them slowly pass is
unbearable. May God bless Buddy and may he help bring peace to Trina.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, GEORGE the guinea pigs daddy forever