[Gpdd] Announcement: Article on Guinea pigs/ attn Donna

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon Oct 25 21:07:05 EDT 2004

Congratulations Donna!
       I consulted with the Jolly Rodents and the mini-guineas who are being
inducted into the order of the Jolly Rodents and hence forth will seldom be
referred to as a separate group.
       They are unanimous! ROOM. "Pleazeee," they wheeeked, "no 10 or 20
gallon aquarium." "We need space!!"
     "Also," they said, almost all of one voice, "we need a variety of
foods."  "And lottesss of hay," Little Charlie wheeked. Wilson nodded in
enthusiastic agreement while Mr. Cooders nodded solemnly and wisely. (He's such a trip.
He's not quite the gentleman he pretends to be.)
       Chester gave Cooders an appraising look, chattered his teeth a bit
(sort of like whistling in the dark maybe) and said, "Yes, they're right. Lots of
hay!"
       I think they'd have kept rattling off things (I heard them taking
about every guinea pig needing a cuddle cup) but I told them other piggies had
ideas they wanted to express to.
       Wilson wasn't quite ready to be stopped tho -- he added "a really good
vet."

All best,
Alge