[Gpdd] HEALTh re. obese piggy

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Tue Oct 26 12:29:55 EDT 2004

Hi Leah,
I did not know that Brownie Bear follows you around.....my very first pig "
Heidi" did that and I just loved it. We also did the exercise run every day.
That pig got to live to be 6 years old...quite old back then.
Another interesting thing you mentioned is that your vet recommended cutting
back on the pellets for obese piggies. I am currently translating a page for
the german website and found out that they recommend no pellets at all EVER for
guinea pigs and rabbits. Just like the olden days. I'll let you know when it
is ready to read.
Until then,
Marion, Poly and Sweetie