[Gpdd] [MISC] Another EBay Find!

Britt and Brownie Lindahl Crazy4Cavy at buckeye-express.com
Tue Oct 26 18:14:46 EDT 2004

Hey There Everyone..

Sorry to hear about the piggies that are crossing.  I know my boys are
waiting there to help the many in the herd to welcome them to the other
side..

Something else for all you E-Bayers like myself..  I JUST got "Twitch" the
Guinea Pig.  TY FINALLY made a guinea pig beanie baby.. Now, while I'm not a
beanie collector, I just HAD to get the GP one..  Of course, Twitch was
released in July 2004 and was retired that same week.  Sooooo get on Ebay
and get them while you can!

Piggie Hugs and Kisses,
Britt & Brownie "Pumpkin Pig"

Remembering at the Rainbow Bridge:
Oreo (4/26/00 - 9/15/02), Jo-Jo (1/24/99 - 5/17/00) and Rumble (1/24/99 -
12/31/00)..
My "Angel Piggies"

"A friend is someone who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in
yourself."