[Gpdd] MISCELLANEOUS: Butterscotch Web Site

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Tue Oct 26 19:54:09 EDT 2004

Leah - I loved your website for Butterscotch.  He is really a darling piggie.
 My piggies said to tell him that they a jealous of his "digs".  They would
really like to have that much room.  They said that they would like to meet
Brownie Bear as well.  She is a real cutie.  My boys are tired of having no
"girls" around.  Give them both a hug for me and a "wheek" or two from my boys.
Wheeeeeeeps from Debra, Patches, Peanut, Pumpkin and Calico