[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Hello new member

Looneylulu9 at aol.com Looneylulu9 at aol.com
Wed Oct 27 13:21:39 EDT 2004

Hi,
I am new to GPDD, this is my first writing, but I have been reading all the
messages for a couple months now.  With winter coming I'll be able to spend
more time on line.  I have to Piggies, "Mouse" my female piggy, she's gray with a
beautiful cowlick on her head, and big beautiful eyes.  lol And I have
"Patches" my male piggy, guess what colors he is? (Black, white, brown) Real
original name, huh.  I have always loved piggies, and it was my daughters first furry
pet.  Closely monitored play times.  That one gave us a surprise on Christmas
Day with another little piggy.  She had lots of cowlicks, and so did her
baby.  I love all animals and we have several different kinds but my piggies give
me lots of petting time.  I find it very relaxing.  I will continue to be
reading about all the goings on, hope this finds everyone well.
Good-bye,
Lu
Mouse & Patches