[Gpdd] URGENT! PIG IN DISTRESS!

Carrie Mooser ddsaylor20 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 27 15:49:59 EDT 2004

Two pigs came in today.  One I will talk about and
need advice for later, really busy right now, but need
advice now please on other!  People caught a cat with
a pig in its mouth and brought the pig to us.  The pig
is still alive, no visible wounds, but don't know if
its in shock or has a neck injury, internal.  Have vet
tech in and we're not wanting to move it much, just in
case, but please give advice!  Have pig on heating pad
for now. Completely trust vet tech, she's as good if
not better than some vets and is knowledgable of pigs.
Carrie