[Gpdd] [MISC] pig-sitting needed in the SF Bay area

Karen Century kscentury at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 27 18:46:26 EDT 2004

Hi everyone,

I'm going to be going out of town over Thanksgiving, from November 21st
through the 29th and I'm looking for someone in the San Francisco Bay
area to take care of my four piggies while I'm gone.  I live in Albany
(near Berkeley) -- the pigs could either go to your house or stay in
mine.  I have two girls (Tribble and Puca) who share a cage, and a
neutered boy (Oopsie) and another girl (Hershey) who share a different
cage.  The cages are made from under-the-bed plastic storage boxes with
a Creative Cubes fence, so they are each about 1.5 feet x 3.5 feet.

If you think you might be able to help me out, please let me know.  I'd
be happy to exchange pig-sitting services or pay something for their
care while I'm gone.  Also I'll bring you back something from Hawaii!

Thanks much!

Best wishes to all,
Karen and the tribe of four