[Gpdd] Announcement: Newborn Piggies

Karenluntw at aol.com Karenluntw at aol.com
Thu Oct 28 13:13:47 EDT 2004

Hello all new slave parents!

Congratulations all around to the births of new piggies.  What a  joy!  We
wish only the best for our new friends, and hope that you enjoy  your new love
ones.  Sadness also goes out to our piggie friends who have  crossed the
bridge.  They will truly be missed and remembered with love and  good memories.  It
is amazing that such small animals can bring us so much  happiness.  My family
accuses me of being a piggie fanatic.  Oh  well!  I love it!  To all our new
piggie friends, welcome to the  family.  There is always lots of good advice
from GPDD.

Happy wheeeks to all from Karen; slave to Rex, Rajah, and Rocket.

.