[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT - new addition

a.mills at portset.net a.mills at portset.net
Thu Oct 28 14:27:12 EDT 2004

Hello

A few weeks ago I posted about my new ginger and white abbie and also that I would be on the look out for a friend for him.  Well, at last I've found what I was looking for.  For some reason, guinea pigs have been a bit scarce in this area over the last few weeks and I've had a job finding one.  For one thing, I wanted a real baby because I think it's always easier to introduce them when they're babies.  Also, I didn't just want to get the first one I saw, I wanted one that's different from the ones I already have.  Well, today I found the right one.  He's 6 weeks old.  I'm not sure exactly what his correct colour would be described as, but I would call him a silver agouti.  He's a silver grey but has the agouti type coat.  He also has a few small white flecks in him.  I'm really glad to have at last found a little friend for my boy (and I expect he's glad too).  Although he's had other guinea pigs living in the same room, it's not the same as actually having a cage mate to !
play with and I know he'll be happier.