[Gpdd] Misc. Re:{Mouse Traps}

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 21:04:50 EDT 2004

Hi Susan

I had the same experience at my mother-in-laws house.
I tried and tried to get him off that sticky thing. He
got his nose stuck and sufficated. I was so upset!!
It's been years and I still get upset everytime I see
one of those in a store. I was damaged for life by one
of those sticky pads. I'll never forget the panic in
that baby mouse. They are truly horrible!!!

The new ones I saw on TV the other night aren't any
better. The mouse walks in and they can't get back
out. They eat the decon and die a bad death trapped
inside a little round container. Unless they sufficate
because it looked like no air could get in, but I
haven't seen one up close. I don't want to either.

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven