[Gpdd] Behavior: Re:Chirping

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 29 12:11:20 EDT 2004

Hello Everyone

My Katie (mother to Mocha, Dexter, and Krammer)
started chirping about 4:00 in the morning. I got up
out of bed to go listen. She was really funny because
she's not a loud wheeker and her voice is kind of
hoarse. She was trying to sing really pretty like a
bird, but she sounded funny. She stopped and coughed
once and then went back to chirping. She didn't mind
that I was their or that I was talking to her. She was
in heat and she is my fourth chirping females and they
have all been in heat when they chirped. It's funny
the other eight pigs were just frozen listening to her
sing.
I've never heard a male chirp. Has anyone else had a
male that chirped?

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven