[Gpdd] [Misc.] Piggies

truejedi at bellsouth.net truejedi at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 29 18:02:59 EDT 2004

AWww..I didn't know Brownie Bear chirps!  Wow...every 6 or 7 months.  I knew what it was as soon as I heard it but I don't know who did it.  When I went in they all looked up at me guilty.  I"m just glad I got to hear it.

Yes, the babies are doing great!  They are sooo full of energy.  They are becoming independent and eating pellets, veggies, and hay now.  I can't believe a few months ago I had one piggy now I"m up to 6.  They are taking over and I'm enjoying myself so much.

I'm concerned about Wuinea though.  Every since she had the babies she hasn't been walking right again.  I starting doing piggy physical therepy on her hoping this may help.  I massage her legs and feet and move them.  After I do this and put her back in the cage she uses them just fine.  At first I thought she may have been paralyzed but I think it's just going to take her some time to get used to using them again like she used to.

Give that Brownie Bear and Butterscotch a hug from all of us Uineas!
Oh and I just LOVED your comments to the people talking about snake food!!!!  hehehehehe.

Misty and The Uineas