[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: condolences

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Fri Oct 29 22:51:34 EDT 2004

Carrie, we were hoping when we saw your first posting that Pig would
recover from being grabbed by the cat, and we were so sorry to read later
that she had passed away.  Please know that she was very lucky to receive
your good care before she left this world.  We are sure that Pig could feel
your love and concern, and it's this memory that she took to the
Bridge.  We send our condolences.  We also hope that Bubbie will
thrive.  Please keep us posted on his progress.

Renee and Rebecca, how sad it was to read that Penny went to the Rainbow
Bridge.  We are so sorry that your daughter found Penny before you arrived
home.  Yes, sometimes piggies leave us very quickly, and we never learn
why.  I don't know much about cysts in piggies, so I don't know whether the
cyst would have had anything to do with her passing.  Others may have more
information.  Please accept our condolences.

Susan, we are very sad to hear about the little mouse you and your husband
tried to save from the trap. It was so kind of you both to make the attempt
to help him, and we are sorry that it was ultimately unsuccessful.  We are
thinking of the little guy who's now at the Bridge.  Maybe your employer
can request humane traps in the future.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed