[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: New Piggies!

MpTBaggy at aol.com MpTBaggy at aol.com
Fri Oct 29 23:17:45 EDT 2004

The Baggy Bunch is proud to announce 2 new piggies to our growing  family!
We don't quite have the names picked out yet, but we're working on  it.  We're
thinking about Kya and Arturo, but not sure.  Hmmm...I'll  have to get back to
you on that!

Anyhoo, they are half-siblings of the previous two that we got,  Sammy (fka
Sallie), and Callie.  The are soooo adorable!  They're  about 3 weeks old, and
are getting along great with the others.  Of course,  it seems like they're
looking up to their big brother and sister!  The  little girl follows Callie
around, and the little boy follows Sammy  around.  Aunt Chiana just sniffs them
both, and goes along her merry  way.

Finally got the C&C built, and they love it!  Problem is,  they hide out in
the farthest corner, and won't let me see them.   Hmph....don't know what I'm
going to do about that.  We shall  see!

Have a great weekend, all, and talk to you soon!

Wheeeep, wheep wheeeeeeeeeeeeep,
The Baggy Brood (Marilyn, hubby, and kids, Sammy, Chi Chi, Callie,  Kya, and
Arturo)