[Gpdd] [Health] Brownie's Nails and other Blabberings..

Britt and Brownie Lindahl Crazy4Cavy at buckeye-express.com
Sat Oct 30 07:41:22 EDT 2004

Hey Everyone..

A message from Brownie "Pumpkin Pig" to Brownie Bear: Hello my sweet..  I
was hoping you wouldn't forget about me, but it sounds as if you've been
swooning other guys.. It's okay.. You're one HOT momma..  I bet it's not
your fault that the guys are falling for you..  All a guy has to do is look
at your picture and that's it..  Glad to hear that you have a new brother in
your house.  I always give my mom the "evil stare" if she thinks about
putting another pig in my big cage..I like being an only pig and I want to
keep it that way!!!  Love Always, BPP

On another BPP note, does anyone have to take their pigs in to the vet to
get their nails clipped and ears cleaned out??  Brownie will NOT let me do
either one.  He jumps and runs all around.  I was thinking about taking him
into the vet because he only lets me hold him.  My friend Jen, my future
mother-in-law, and my dad are the only one's he'll let hold him, but I have
to be RIGHT there next to him.  The last time we were at the vet's office,
she so nicely clipped his nails because she and the vet tech could hold him.

Oh yes, Leah, Brownie will have me pick up these lazy fingers and write.  Of
course it's Saturday morning, my day to sleep in and I get up at 6:45 AM.
What a pain..  I went and started laundry and had a bowl of cereal..
Thought this was the perfect time to sit down and write to the GPDD!  I'd
sooooo rather be sleeping right now!!  :(

Thanks again to Cindy and her crew for rewelcoming us back to the GPDD.
Sounds like you have a few new to that crew as well!  Congrats!! :)

Piggie Hugs and Kisses,
Britt & Brownie "Pumpkin Pig"

Remembering at the Rainbow Bridge:
Oreo (4/26/00 - 9/15/02), Jo-Jo (1/24/99 - 5/17/00) and Rumble (1/24/99 -
12/31/00)..
My "Angel Piggies"

"A friend is someone who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in
yourself."