[Gpdd] silly- Re:mouse story

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 30 22:19:26 EDT 2004

Hi Joy

I liked your mouse stories. We had some get in to our
house this year. I have a humane trap too.
My husband eats M&M's by the bag fulls. He always
keeps them by the computer. He thought I was eating
his M&M's and I was suppose to be on a diet at the
time. Then I found them in my craft room. I was making
a bird house out of a gourd. I had the hole cut out
and I had painted it all white. It was up on my sewing
machine table. The bottom the gourd was filled with
M&M's. I had to laugh. I showed them to my husband. He
said I thought you were eating them all!
I had visions of the mice one by one taking the M&M's
down from the computer table, around the corner into
the craft room, and then climbing the sewing machine
table to get them into the gourd. They must have
worked all through the nights to get so many in there.

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven