[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Thank you

Tiffany tdgenyk2 at mts.net
Sun Oct 31 19:42:21 EST 2004

  Hi there,
This is a BIG thank you to every one who emailed me privately about the
loss of G.P. You all know who you are. Your kind words and thoughts were
very much appreciated. I can't tell you how much. It was a very hard
time around here and it still is. I can't believe that she has been gone
for just over a wheek already. Just seems like yesterday that Little One
had her cage mate with her. And we had her to hold and love.
Just wanted to let everyone know that we are going okay and that Little
One seems to be doing okay. She just seems a little quieter and more
subdued than usual. But she sure is getting lots of love and attention
these days. I think that she is getting tired of all the attention. One
of us is holding her most of the time. Or at least we try to.
We just received a card of sympathy from the vet clinic that we took her
to. I thought that was a really sweet gesture for them to send a card.
At least now, I know where I will take any of the other pigs that we
have.  Oh ya, and the two doctors that saw G.P. even signed the card.
Well, I guess that is enough of the rambling.
Take care everyone and my thoughts and prayers are with everyone and
every pig.

Tiffany and the three piggers
Little One, Snooko and Cuddles
And G.P at the Rainbow Bridge