[Gpdd] [CARE] C & C cages

DL1Bossfan at aol.com DL1Bossfan at aol.com
Thu Sep 2 23:34:26 EDT 2004

Hi Everyone:

Sunday I went looking for grids to make a cage.  I tried 8 stores and then
called 4 more on Monday.  They were not to be found.  It may have been because
of school starting, I don't know.  I went to K-Mart, Wal-Mart, Garden Ridge,
Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, Lowe's,  Home Depot , and Office Depot.  I finally
ended up ordering on line from Wal-Mart.  A friend I met during the rescue
transport this past weekend had given me a huge piece of coroplast.  My question
is:  How long approx. does the coroplast last before you have to replace it?  I
am really looking forward to putting the boys in something bigger, and I am
sure they will be a lot happier too!  Also, I thought someone here had posted
earlier about a C & C cage that you could purchase as a kit to put together?  Is
that true, or was I dreaming? (again!)
Input would be most helpful and appreciated!
Happy Labor Day Wheeekend To All!
Donna, Spike, G.I. Joe, Tom and Huck