[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Hurricane Frances

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Fri Sep 3 14:11:59 EDT 2004

Hey to Jenni and All in the Path of Frances:
Just to let you all know that whee are watching this very closely
and keeping all our paws crossed, as well as keeping you guys in
our piggie prayers!!!
Would it help if whee all write you a note to excuse you from work?
(and from the whole state, or at least that coast!!!) ???
You know you're more than welcome in Oklahoma - no hurricanes here!
Our 100+ mph winds only last a very short time, if we see any at all.
We actually have been very lucky the past couple years, altho' many
many remember our Trip to the Cellar last spring, and our experiences
with the Cellar People.
Please please let us know you are ok as soon as this blows over - yes,
all the piggie prayers will surely create a giant force around you,
keeping you all safe!
Piggie hugs'n'kisses,
Susi and the Okie Piggies
Snowy, CocoPuff, Lil' Whistle & Rosie the Tunnelling Pig