[Gpdd] (Announcement) Hurricane

deea2z at adelphia.net deea2z at adelphia.net
Fri Sep 3 13:23:39 EDT 2004

Jenni and Friends,
My prayers are with all of you!  Our oldest son and his family live in Orlando.  They are predicting winds of 85 MPH, but he's more worried about flooding.  I talked with him this morning and he said it's rained every day this week and the ground is just saturated!  They were going to try to head north, but my daughter-in-law is a pharmacist for Costco, and she couldn't get the day off today.  Besides, I-95 is a zoo, and the turnpike was backed up for 33 miles.  They'll ride it out, and if it looks as though they'll lose electricity, they'll go to the in-laws (who after Charley bought a generator).

Let's all just offer up extra prayers for all the people (and pets!) in Florida for their safety.  I know everyone thinks about people first, but pets only have their people!  Anything happens here in CA, we grab our boyz first.

Oh, and Lauren, B-Bear is sooo lucky to have a Mom like you!  The boyz are sending her purrs and rumblestruts (well, boys will be boys) and I am sending her pigger kisses  and Wheeeeks, and hoping she'll feel better.

Diane and her FuzzyButt Boyz (who thought she was most weird this morning, coming downstairs at 5:15; Duncan looked at me with an expression of astonishment)

Diane