[Gpdd] [HEALTH] chewing litter box

MICHAEL LABBATE labbatesms at msn.com
Fri Sep 3 17:14:41 EDT 2004

Hi Becky!  I don't think there's anything out of the ordinary about West chewing his litter box -- the piggies will gnaw on just about anything!  My Scamper has taken a liking to chewing my plastic dustpan.  He likes to sit in the dustpan and chew on it.  I do let him sit in the dustpan -- but will stop him from chewing on it since the plastic isn't good for him.

The other night the piggies were running around the kitchen. When I looked for Scamper, he was laying near the dustpan with his little feet on it as if to say "this is mine and you can't have it!".  I assured him no one would take his dustpan away from him :-)

Steph
Patches, Percy and Scamp