[Gpdd] [Care] C&C cages

Paula dyheli at toledointernet.net
Fri Sep 3 18:05:40 EDT 2004

Hi Donna!

The corpoplast should last you a good long while.  Coroplast is what most commercial signs are made of that you see outside so they are pretty tough to be able to resist bad weather.  Since it is made out of plastic, it doesn't absorb and hold onto unpleasant odors and also is pretty stain resistant.

I built my cage back in March  and the only sign of wear and tear is one corner that the piggies decided to taste test. It must have failed the tast test because they only tried it once!

Paula (Mom to Tom and the Pigs Rex and Fluffy)