[Gpdd] Announcement-New to Gpdd

Morticia44 at aol.com Morticia44 at aol.com
Sat Sep 4 16:45:29 EDT 2004

Hi,
 We are 2 new piggies, from Cape Coral, Fl. Mom got us over 2 months ago when
we were just 6 weeks old. I am a calico girl, mom named me Fiona, and my
boyfriend is a chinchilla colored, named Sydney. We are hanging out with Mom
awaiting landfall of hurricane Frances.

When mom brought us home we spent the first night snuggled together, then mom
found out we are 2 different sexes, she got worried I would have babies, so
she tried to separate Sydney and me, the next day but we both carried on so
much she put us back together, and just maybe we will surprise her and make her a
grandma.

My neighbors in the cages above us are 2 hamsters, and our nest door neighbor
is a very old hamster we call grandpa, boy they keep us awake at night. We
also have 4 cat and 2 dog friends that live with us.

Mom wants to give us some cereal such as a few corn flakes, or cheerios but
we have never had that and don't know if it is good. If any of our piggy
friends have cereal let us know.

Glad we could introduce ourselves. If you write us our mom will let us know
and we will write back.

bye all for now.

Fiona, Sydney and our mommy Raina