[Gpdd] [MISC] <re: Juliet>

petunia_loo at yahoo.com petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 5 23:22:29 EDT 2004

How cute! Congratulations!
I go to another Especially For Pets to get my Sweet
Meadow Farm hay and Wysong. Do they sell Cavy Cuisine
at your location? Honestly I don't remember if the one
here does, since I usually get it at my vet.
Wheeks,
Lauren, Piglet and Pooh who are now munching on corn
husks, yum yum.

=====
EACH YEAR in the United States, MILLIONS of healthy companion animals are euthanized simply because they can not find homes.
Adopt a homeless pet.
Become a foster home.
Have your cats and dogs spayed and neutered.

Join the Guinea Pig Rescue Transport Group!