[Gpdd] [CARE] <re: questions about piggies>

petunia_loo at yahoo.com petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 5 23:28:19 EDT 2004

Hmmm.... baths? That would make me violent too! Haha.
I only bathe my pigs a few times a year. They are
Americans (short hair) who tend to keep themselves
pretty clean. Too much bathing can dry out their skin,
and even affect their immune system. I would reduce
the baths and just try a combination of brushing (esp.
if he's longhaired) and those pet wipes (disposable
baby wipes). Why does he get messy a lot? Is it from
his grease gland?
Wheeeks,
Lauren, Pigletta and Pooh

=====
EACH YEAR in the United States, MILLIONS of healthy companion animals are euthanized simply because they can not find homes.
Adopt a homeless pet.
Become a foster home.
Have your cats and dogs spayed and neutered.

Join the Guinea Pig Rescue Transport Group!